<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/281958191342968455?origin\x3dhttp://tis-is-the-real-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
SHUQING.

CLASS: 3E1

C C A : G U Z H E N G

♥ mii, I will ♥ youu too !



rants

twitter
N---I---L

credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

wishlist
♥ Rebond hair again

♥ New purse

♥ Tour around the world

♥ Excel in studies

♥ Get good grades

♥ Friends to be HAPPY AND HYPER!

♥ New hoodie!

♥ More clothes!

♥ More outing with DEARIES!


information
RESPECT ME AND MY BLOG.

IF UR UNHAPPY, PLS LEAVE.

entries
Friday, August 6, 2010 @ 10:31 AM

Hey peeps,
I'm at Cosmix wif JiaBao and Nicole. Playing "Guess The Sketch"!
Very FUNNN!!
We ply many rounds but I always end up losing! )=
SAD lor!!
JiaBao and Nicole so clever...always win de lor...((sob sob))
NOT FAIR!! T.T
Nicole is giving the ANS to JiaBao!
-.-
Denise haven come back yet. She go home take the form.
Alr 1 hour ++ le.
Where is SHE???
LOLOL....
NICOLE GIVE THE ANS TO JIA BAO AGAIN!!
(Angry-ing in process)

ME: NICOLE! Y U GIVE THE ANS TO NICOLE???
NICOLE: Aiya!! SORRY SORRY LAA! I won't do it next time!

Later....

Me: NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICOLE: Sorry Sorry!

ME: ....(Nothing 2 say)
NICOLE: HAHAHAHAHA!

Later....

ME: YES! I GOT THE ANS..HAHAHAHA...!
NICOLE: SHU QING! I HAVEN GET THE ANS YET LEH!

LOLOL! That's part of our conversation. Hahahaha!

Anyway, I'm getting back to the game..
JiaBao and Nicole wan me to give them hints.....they cannot guess what I'm drawing..
Hahahah! Is my drawing tat BAD? LOL.
That's all.
G2G!
Byee~~~~~~~~~

affiliates