Saturday, June 5, 2010 @ 10:03 AM
Hey peeps,
Guess what?
I am going TAIWAN tmr.
JiaLing, PeiShan, Peiyi will also be going.
Cher say must reach airport by 10am.
I tink I will wake up early tmr or I will have problems sleeping tonight.
Haha...
I too excited liao mah..
Yesterday, I called Jia Ling.
Below is an excerpt. -----------------------------------------------------ME: hello? JiaLing? cher say can put the oil in bag but cannot over 100ml...JIALING: ohh..okayys. (=ME: you packed alr?JIALING: almost. you?ME: I tink I packed finish le..I keep on have a feeling tat I missed out something...JIALING: um...you making me nervous leh....ME: LOLOL. ok..I dun tink I can sleep tomorrow. (Take note the "tomorrow" is today)JIALING: me too! I tink I oso cannot sleep. ME: if i cannot sleep, I call u..haha..chit-chat until morning...JIALING: okay!! haha(=ME: I dun tink pei shan can oso sleep lor...heheJIALING: if we all cannot sleep...den we MSN!!ME: LOLOL. ok ok!! haha(=----------------------------------------------
Will only be back on 11/6. (=
That's all.
Byee~~~~~