Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 6:49 PM
Hey peeps,
This is the 63th posts.
Haha. Finally reached 60+ le.
Haiz.
School is pretty normal today.
Nothing unusual happened today.
Reached sch @ 7.10am.
Saw Denise alr.
She reach sch veri early lor.
Skip Skip Skip.
MT period--gt homework.
PE--took height and weight.
Physics--went to the lab.
Today I very unlucky leh.
I broke the boiling tube.
YES. I really did that.
accidentally, of course. =_=
Mr oon told us to measure the boiling tube with the vernier caliper hor.
I oso dunno y.
I cannot get the measurement correct.
I veri fed-up liao.
Then the next thing I noe, I had alr broken the boiling tube.
So fast lor.
Lols.
Den later pc period.
After that, Szemin and me went to the sunplaza.
Went library.
Bus-ed home with her at around 1.15pm bahs. ( If I'm nt wrong)
Saw Rachel and Kai chin in bus.
They laughing like mad.
Don't ask me hor. I oso dunno why.
That's all.
Byee~