Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 5:53 PM
Hey peeps,
Wake up at 7.45am today.
Actually planned to wake up at 7am but the alarm clock hor...like spolit. I dunno laa.
Pei Shan & Jia Ling and Calin and me arranged to meet at the bustop at 9.05am.
Pei Shan say she just board the bus. ( 9am )
Jia Ling overslept and oso just board the bus.
Calin and me waited for the both of them.
Then Jia Ling went to buy something to eat 4 her breakfast.
Went to guzheng room.
Cher haven come yet.
Then, Cher come liao.
Got new songs to learn, I tink.
Cher released us at 1pm.
Collect-ed skirts and shoes from bookshop.
Bus-ed to causeway point to meet Jia Xin.
She is waiting for us at 7-eleven.
Went food court eat lunch.
Pei Shan give me my birthday present b/c my b'day is in a few days time but we will not be coming out on tat day.So she give me the present early. ( She even make a card 4 me.)
After that, she give us(Jia Ling, Jia Xin oso) some keychains and pencils from malaysia.
Went to library until 4.30pm.
Jia Xin went home at 4pm.
Bus-ed home wif Jia Ling at 4.30+pm.
Went home. I opened the present.
OMG.OMG.OMG.As u can see, I am
veri veri surprised.
Haha.
Bet u all wan noe what is the present rite?
But I shall keep it a secret.
Hehe.
Pei Shan, thanks for yor present. ^^Tomorrow still got gz.
Haix.
That's all.
Byee~~