<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/281958191342968455?origin\x3dhttp://tis-is-the-real-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
SHUQING.

CLASS: 3E1

C C A : G U Z H E N G

♥ mii, I will ♥ youu too !



rants

twitter
N---I---L

credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

wishlist
♥ Rebond hair again

♥ New purse

♥ Tour around the world

♥ Excel in studies

♥ Get good grades

♥ Friends to be HAPPY AND HYPER!

♥ New hoodie!

♥ More clothes!

♥ More outing with DEARIES!


information
RESPECT ME AND MY BLOG.

IF UR UNHAPPY, PLS LEAVE.

entries
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 @ 6:53 PM

Hey peeps,
Today got open house(CCA)...
Guzheng members nid to reach school by 7:30am.
I found Jia Ling waiting at the bustop when I reach school.
She's waiting for Calin. Then, Pei Shan arrived.
We wait for Calin.
After that, went guzheng room...then after a while, we nid to carry our guzheng to the parade square. After that, several primary school started arriving. Then we played " Chan Mali Chan" for them. After that open house for CCA end...Pei Shan, Jia Ling, Calin and me went to Sunplaza to eat lunch.Saw Emily and Alice there.I think they also eating their lunch there bahs. After that, we spent like 15mins+ in library...then Jia Ling say she wan go causeway point meet her friends..then we all went home after that.
Byee~~
------------------------

affiliates