<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/281958191342968455?origin\x3dhttp://tis-is-the-real-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
SHUQING.

CLASS: 3E1

C C A : G U Z H E N G

♥ mii, I will ♥ youu too !



rants

twitter
N---I---L

credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

wishlist
♥ Rebond hair again

♥ New purse

♥ Tour around the world

♥ Excel in studies

♥ Get good grades

♥ Friends to be HAPPY AND HYPER!

♥ New hoodie!

♥ More clothes!

♥ More outing with DEARIES!


information
RESPECT ME AND MY BLOG.

IF UR UNHAPPY, PLS LEAVE.

entries
Thursday, September 3, 2009 @ 7:07 PM

Heys peeps,
During science lesson, my class went to the ponds to do experiment
on the temperature and PH. After school, Pei Shan do not want to stay back so
Jia Ling, Jia Xin, Me and Feng Ling went to the Cosmix.
Later, Jia Xin and Feng Ling stay in school while Jia Ling and I need to go home
already. Jia Ling go Sunplaza to meet her mother. Then I went home myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

affiliates