<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/281958191342968455?origin\x3dhttp://tis-is-the-real-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
SHUQING.

CLASS: 3E1

C C A : G U Z H E N G

♥ mii, I will ♥ youu too !



rants

twitter
N---I---L

credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

wishlist
♥ Rebond hair again

♥ New purse

♥ Tour around the world

♥ Excel in studies

♥ Get good grades

♥ Friends to be HAPPY AND HYPER!

♥ New hoodie!

♥ More clothes!

♥ More outing with DEARIES!


information
RESPECT ME AND MY BLOG.

IF UR UNHAPPY, PLS LEAVE.

entries
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @ 7:51 PM

Hey peeps,
today I wake up very early and prepare for the outing...
then I go 7-eleven meet Pei shan b/c I know Jia Ling late..and Jia Xin 11am then come meet us...when I reach there...I cannot find Pei Shan...so I wait and then I found her at breadtalk(We always meet at breadtalk)...Pei Shan thought meet at breadtalk(haha...)
then We go library meet Jia Ling...Jia Ling's outfit very CUTE( ^_^ )...Pei Shan wear a simple shirt and shorts while Jia Ling and Pei Shan lent Jia Xin clothes...so in the end...Jia Xin wear Jia Ling's blue shirt and Pei Shan's pink shorts...then we went to eat and then we took the mrt to orchard...then we got LOST...we cannot find our way to far east plaza..so we ask people...then finally reach there...there got many cute outfits...and later Pei Shan very tired so she go home...Jia Xin, Jia Ling and me go toa payoh and eat mac...then after that Jia Xin want go home liao..so left Jia Ling and me...we decided to go to the toa payoh library..but we cannot find the way...so we decided to ask people again....then we finally reach there...There got a lot of romamce books...after that Jia Ling and I spend 2hours in the library before heading home..then we wait for mrt for a long time b/c it was peak hours...every mrt very crowded and was packed with people...
Jia Ling: very crowded leh....peak hours now...
Me: Oh yeah hor...peak hours now...no wonder got so many people...
(MRT coming....and stop in front of us)
Jia Ling: very crowded leh....this is the 3rd mrt already....
Me: (sigh~~)
(Another MRT coming...)
Me: quick..quick...quick..
Jia Ling: ....
In MRT.......................
Me: finally!! This is the second MRT alr right?
Jia Ling: no...the fourth MRT...
Me: -_-|||
------------------------------

affiliates