<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/281958191342968455?origin\x3dhttp://tis-is-the-real-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
SHUQING.

CLASS: 3E1

C C A : G U Z H E N G

♥ mii, I will ♥ youu too !



rants

twitter
N---I---L

credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

wishlist
♥ Rebond hair again

♥ New purse

♥ Tour around the world

♥ Excel in studies

♥ Get good grades

♥ Friends to be HAPPY AND HYPER!

♥ New hoodie!

♥ More clothes!

♥ More outing with DEARIES!


information
RESPECT ME AND MY BLOG.

IF UR UNHAPPY, PLS LEAVE.

entries
Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 6:16 PM

Hey peeps,
Today after school..Jia Ling, Xiao Hong and her friend((paiseh...I forget her name...sry..)), Pei Shan and me go Cosmix...
Pei Shan do her homework while Jia Ling update blog...Jia Xin and Feng Ling come later than us...after Pei Shan finish her homework...she want to leave liao..So, she go home alone...then Jia Ling and I go home after Jia Ling finish updating her blog...Jia Xin and Feng ling are revising their subjects...Jia Xin don't want so early go home so Jia Ling and I leave first.Anyway,I changed my blogskin le...Nice??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

affiliates