Friday, September 4, 2009 @ 5:13 PM
Hey peeps,
Today after school, Pei shan and her sister don't want stay back
so they leave and then Jia Ling say her mother/father picking
her up. Then, we go Cosmix and play chinese chess( Again, I lost :[ )
Then Jia Xin and Feng Ling come and then Jia Ling left...
Jia Xin and Feng Ling and Me play CHESS..
Then, after that we use computer...
Feng Ling don't want play Monopoly...She want edit blog.
Jia Xin sign up Plurk and then edit her own blog...
After a while, We go take the Monopoly set and play( b/c I kept on disturbing Jia Xin to shut down her computer).
Jia Xin win in the end..
Poor Feng Ling and Me no $$$
Then once Jia Xin ask me pay $12'000 for landing at her land..
I gave all my $$$ to Feng Ling and ask her to help me play..
Poor Feng Ling had to help me pay Jia Xin $12'000( Thanks :D )
In Cosmix...
Jia Xin: Ha! you landed on my land...pay $$$
Me: How much??
Jia Xin: $12'000
Me: ....
Me: I not enough $$$
Later..............
Feng Ling: I go Jail....
Me: so sad...
Later.......
Me: I also go Jail liao
Me:( to Feng ling ) Guess I be accompanying you...
----------------------------------