Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 6:20 PM
Hey peeps,
sorry that I had not been updating..
Anyway..Jia Ling, Jia Xin, Feng Ling and me go Cosmix today..
Pei Shan never stay back..
I want to use the school's computer to edit my playlist(mixpod.com)...b/c I cannot edit the playlist at home...I try clicking save--get code but nothing happens..so I very fed- up liao..I keep on clicking..also nothing happens..I also dunno y...may be my computer got problems??? Cause I can edit the playlist in school...er...never mind that...Feng Ling changes her blog URL...so I have to relink..May be I also going to change my blog URL...I still not sure..I think if I change my blog URL...Jia Xin will complain to me why I change my URL so many times de...Jia Ling will surely tell me:" if u change URL, then I also change..then u will have to relink me again and again..haha!!"So, Jia Ling and I and Jia Xin and Feng Ling edit our blog...after that...Jia Ling do her art homework(due today) and I do homework...after that we(Jia Ling, Jia Xin and me) go home...Feng Ling walks home and we take bus...so we never take the same route...Sa2 is coming already..so fast..anyway...I may not be updating my blog recently b/c SA2 coming alr...so need to start to revise alr...anyway....to all my friends, Good Luck for SA2 and Jiayous wor!!! :D
P.S wow..I type such a long post...so I better end now.
Byee!!
------------------------------------